Thursday, January 24, 2013

Yummy Lunch, Photo 23

Lila's Lunch

Do you make lunches for your kid to take to school?  Are you having as much trouble as I am keeping it interesting?  

My boys are SOOOO TIRED of SANDWICHES!!!!
They do not want pb&j, peanut butter sandwiches, ham and cheese, peanut butter banana, turkey, grill cheese....
If it has slices of bread they don't wanted!
And who could blame them they have been eating day after day, year after year!

So my challenge is finding new stuff and keep rotating it so that they don't get burnt out of anther food.  A favorite right now is pizza like foods like Crescent Pepperoni Roll-Ups and little pizzas made from the flat circler sandwich bread, pizza sauce, and pepperonis!  I have also added ravioli which I make in the morning  of (the pizzas I make the night before and it comes out to 2 days for 2 boys) and put it in their thermoses.  On morning that I have not planed ahead and are tired are trickier!  We do graham cracker and peanut butter or crackers, cheese slices (folded into forths), and pepperonis.  

But last weekend we were at the sams club and one of the samples they had out was a mini babybel gouda cheese cut in half wrapped in half a slice of turkey.  Lila LOVED it (she is still eating mostly pb&js for lunch)!  Cole LOVED it!  Jesse was at a bday party so I assumed if the other two loved it he would too.  And I was super happy that we have something else easy cheese to add to our lunched and I would not have to make 2 separate kinds of lunches, Lila's and the boys'! 

I do have to thank my father-in-law for taking us to the sams since we have not renewed our card since they moved it further away form us and my mother-in-law for buying them the cheese and turkey/ham combo pack so we can make them for lunches this week!!!!  

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...