Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Back Yard Buddies Photo #8

(Cardinal and Squirrel)
One thing I love about where I live is that there are so many friends out side even if they are wildlife!  

When I was in my younger years we moved across country from the cities of the west coast to the woods of the east coast.  We did not have squirrels that jumped from tree to tree, we had chipmunk that scurried on the ground.  So watching the squirrels in our back yard was like having an acrobats show just for us any time we wanted to watch them!  Add the beautiful birds and it is like have Animal Plant or a nature show without having to sit in front of the tv.  I'm now all grown up and come across many people that find the squirrels annoying pest but I shrug and am thankful that they are one of the thing that I find joyful in my life!

Hopeful I can get my Cardinals in full RED form when the weather warms up!  Right now they are in their winter feathers.

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...