Saturday, January 12, 2013

He Does Have Friends! Photo 12 & MTG Night

 Look he does have friends even though he is a geeky kinda guy!  Lol
We are are finally at the end of this league so I thought I would bring my camera and play a little, it gets very boring when you don't play the game!


 It not my favorite place to be but the boys love it!  They love playing Magic the Gathering (MTG) and I am glad that they get out of the house to see other kids, they don't have any friends in our neighborhood, out side of school.  So all most every Saturday night for the last 2 1/2 ~ 3 months I sat there from 6:30pm to 10pm so they can play.


Prizes!  
Yeah they all got something, thats just how it works in the Jr league. 
Top scorers got more free cards than everyone but it's nice that everyone one went home with something!  And to my surprise my kids were not on the bottom of the leader boards, they ended up somewhere in the middle!   Go them, this was their first league!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...