Thursday, January 10, 2013

The iPhone Whisperer Photo 9


My Wonderful Husband has a pretty useful skill that comes in hand sometimes, he can fix broken iPhones!  He is awesome with fixing computers too but fix something this small (have you seen the size of the screws!!!) is just plan AMAZING!  So now when a coworker drops one and the screen shatters who are they going to call...  
Phone Buster!  
I mean iPhone Whisperer ;~)

And this is what I get on the table after the last fix which was our oldest child's phone that just stopped working.  Hubby was up to 2am trying to figure out why it was not turning on and after taking it apart, testing each thing (the battery, the connection to the power supply...) came to the conclusion that it was the Logic Board (or I still say mother board but hubby corrects me on that).  So he took the good screen off and put it on my old cracked phone and tada he has a phone again!
It's good thing I am married to him and don't have to pay him for his survives!  Lol!  And the boy was only without his pone for a night not that he need it after dinner anyways I just want him to have it if anything happens and I am late picking him up at the middle school or he has a club meeting he for got to tell me...  It is nice to be able to communicate!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...