Saturday, January 19, 2013

Star Gazing Photo 19

Cole got a telescope for christmas and tonight we got to test it out!
Cole

We saw the moon!!!  How exciting is that!!!

Lila 

And at another telescope, a much much nicer telescope, we saw Jupiter!

A member of the cub scout group we go to is also a member of the local astronomy club and invited us to join them tonight as they did their star gazing!  It was fascinating and if I did not have a full plate I would love to join and do this more often!  Maybe when I am older and have less kids!!!  The only down side was it was COLD!!!!!!!  Thought my toes were going to fall off!  Lol

My camera on one of the telescopes pointing towards Jupiter!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...