Thursday, January 10, 2013

Curls, Curls! Photo 10



 So I am trying to find the best way for me to get those awesome curls my hair dresser can get my hair to do but I can't seem to no matter what I try!  It is one of a few 2013 challenges I gave myself since I really don't do "New Years Resolutions".  I currently do not own a blow which is what my hair dresser uses so I have found a few alternative to try before I run out to by one.  First I tried the curlers I got a few years ago, they really did not work then and they don't work now.  Surprise surprise!  Than on youtube I found some no heat ways to make your hair curly.  I tried the sock bun over night but it fell out and really only made my ends flip.  Maybe if I do 2 sock buns one for the short layers and one for the longer ones...  I will try that another day.

Last night while Lila was struggling through her writing homework I decide to do all the little buns and see how that would do over night.  To my surprise the one bobby pin in each  bun held most of them all night.  On the down side I was not very comfortable and had a hard time falling asleep.  In the morning taking them out then brushing my fingers through my hair to brake up the curls I looked like a poodle gone wild!  Lol!  Make way Big Poof Ball of Hair!!! coming through!  Anyways....  Pinning the short layers in the front back helped a lot.  Not to bad!  Not my favorite but not to bad!
What do you think?

I kind of like the buns all over look!  HeeHee!  Can you see me out and about in it!?!  ;~)

               ~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
                                  ~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...