Wednesday, August 17, 2011

A Diary of a Whiny Mom!

So again I am going to do: "A Diary Of A Whiny Mom!"
(we so love the 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid' books and movies)

Today it is about how LONG and HOT the summer has been! School is around the corner and the boys are not getting any better! Most day have been supper hot so they can't spend a lot of time out there and they are the ages that they don't want to do the same things any more... the older want to be on the computer the younger one wants to play with toys still, and so on!

We have been to a pool here and a pool there (a lot more than last year) but nothing consistent like when we lived in the apartment 4/5 years ago. We have had some friends over and been over to friends houses. Lila did a couple of camps, the boys did not want to do any camps!

But all I hear most days at any given time is.....
"Mom, Jesse won't play with me! Make him play with me!"
"Mom, Cole won't leave me alone! Make him go away!"
"Mom, Jesse won't go outside with me..."
"Mom, Cole's on my side..."
&
"It's my turn first!"
"You promised to play another game with me!"
"He hit me!"
"Hey that's Mine!"

And it seem to be all day these days! And it is making me a little crazy!
Ok... A LOT OF CRAZY!!!

Is it to late to sign them up for YEAR ROUND SCHOOL? Because I CAN NOT take another summer like this! Something has got to give!!!!

~So sign them up for camp!
You can't make them if the don't want to go,
plus we don't have the $ to do it all the time!

~Take them out!
They fight even when we take them out,
so much so I don't want to go any where with them!
Plus the HEAT, Plus the $...

~Put them to work!
They do have chores.
Some they get payed for and some that they don't.

I am sooo glad school starts next week! I have a whole school year to figure out what I am going to do next year! I am praying for a good school year!

But if something does not give I may be running away come May 2012!

Sorry I just need to get it out,
Thank you for listening (I mean reading) my whiny self!
Any suggestions for next summer?

(And aways what I am searching for:)
~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...