Monday, August 15, 2011

A Big Accomplishment!

I did this one a about a month or two ago but was still a great "Accomplishment"!
This is what you saw when we open our font door to let you in! Not PRETTY!
(Before)
All the shoes were driving me nuts! Yes I have a shoe problem which does cary over to some of my children! So I got a cubby thing (which we had to put together) and some baskets...

(After)
Now there is a cubby for me and one for hubby to throw stuff into as we walk in the door...
And two for each of the kids, one for library book or when school starts school stuff and one for their most used shoes (and while it is summer flip-flops)!
It looks so much better...
but we still have the basket of extra shoes on the wall facing the cubes but you don't see it unless you look down when you come throw the door or when you are leaving so for now it works.
I also want bigger baskets soon these ones came for the dollar store so I could keep the cost down! (those baskets are like $5 to $16 or so each and I need at lest 4!)

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...