Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lila Got Shots

My Poor Little Lady Bug went to the doctor's office and ended up needing THREE SHOTS!   
But I already knew that she was going to need them and I told her so.  
She was NOT happy!  
So I tried to think of a way that would make her not as scared to go to the doctor's....  So I bought a toy, wrapped it up, showed it to her on our way out the door, and thats all it took, she was super excited!

 
Not about the shots but because if she was a Big Girl and got her shots she would get this very cool very sparkly present!!!
Oh and did I forget to tell you it is super "Aww it's sooo CUTE!"
Because Lila's new thing and everything is "Aww it's sooo CUTE!"
 And like a Big Girl she was a trooper at the doctor's and was not screaming "NO SHOTS!" like you know we all say!  (I know grown up that cry more over shots then children!)
 We did hold her down since there were 3 shots and she did scream and cry once got poked by them and cried till we got to the car!  She did not open the present till then because she was so upset but once in the safety of her own car she was ready to unwrap!!!  And look "They are sooo CUTE"
She got a 2 pack of the Littlest Pet Shop, a yellow ducky (since she has a rubber ducky collection) and a little green frog! 
 Oh and I wanted to add on the same day (after the doctor's apt thank goodness) during one of our carpools (we do 2) I gave Lila a pen and she ended up dropping her paper and writing all over her legs!
 How can you stay mad at that face!
To be honest I use to write all over myself when I was board at school so I was not upset at all!  
Just laughed about! 
;~)
~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...