Friday, September 2, 2011

First Week Being Kidless!

Week 1 of no kids for the 2011-2012 school year!  Yeah!!!

I have to say after our long hot summer with kids fighting and being bored "I'm SOOOO  BORED" I thought that I would spend the first week of school relaxing, sleeping, recouping...  
since my brian, memory, patience, and temperament has all gone down hill the last few summers (this one included)....
but no it has been a really busy, barely have any time to sit kinda week!

It Starts With...
Monday!
~After dropping off all 3 kids @ school I took the dog out for a good run/walk
~Took shower since I was all sweaty
~Did laundry 
~Made myself all pretty (even took my time on it)
~Picked up Hubby @ work 
~We did the grocery store (oh how sexy!) to get what was needed for dinner that night and the next, plus picked up their fresh sushi (that is made there) for lunch 
~We sat at picnic tables and enjoyed each others company in the fresh air (This was may FAVORITE part of my week!)
~Took him back to work!
~Then started the pick of Kids process: 
*Lila @ 12:30
*Jesse @ 2:15
*Cole @ 3:45
!!!!!

Tuesday!
~Dropped off Kids:
*Jesse @ 7:20
*Cole @ 8:45
*Lila @ 9:30
~Took Lily (dog) on walk/run, came home showered, make-up...
~Took stuff to dump
~Went to one bank to close account (they have a new fee and it was not an account I was using so there was not point in keeping it)
~Went to other bank to open new account (so I can still have one w/ just my name on it)
~Did grocery store for some fruit and chips for school lunches
~Got Chinese for Lunch!  I ordered to so I could use them in the school lunches for the next day or 2!  & since they over do the food it ended up making 8 lunches, 2 days for me, 2 for Jesse, 2 for Cole, and 2 Lila!  And it only costed about $10, thats $1.25 a lunch!  GO ME!!!! (oh do I need to add that it was not the only things in their lunches, they also had a fruit and chips)
~I even had time to take the groceries home and eat them b/f
~Picked up Kids!

Wednesday!
~Dropped of Children @ school (well 2 out of 3, one got a ride w/ a friend)
~Watched a friends 3 yr. old, took her to the park before we went to
~Cleaned my in laws' house
~Picked up Lila
~Picked up Jesse
~Went to a friends to order my new Lia Sophia Starter Kit (wish me luck, I now have a JOB!!!)
~Picked up Cole

Thursday!
~Dropped off Kids!  (had lots of trouble getting up and going)
~Went to $1 Store
~Then it was off to Walmart to do the BIG grocery trip!  (he wants me to come up w/ every thing we need and buy it for the 2 till he gets paid again!  I am getting better at it but it is still a challenge!  & it take for ever @ Walmart!)
~Went home put groceries away 
~Picked up Kids
~Lila's doc apt w/ 3 shots

Friday! (Today)
*Today was a super hard one and it went a little like this:
~Took Jesse to school 
~Got Cole up (Lila was already up)
~Could not find Cole's homework and a form
~Found Jesse's note book w/ all his HW in it!  (Grrr...)
~Thought that maybe cause Jesse's and Cole's back pack look the same that maybe he put it in his brother's back pack/ at the same time Jesse calls from school asking if I can bring his note book.  I asked him about his brother's HW and he did not have his book bag right there to look but said he would while we were on our way there!
~At Jesse's school with Cole & Lila to find out that everyone in the school is getting ready for a reading test, so we wait, once it start it takes only 3 minutes....  Sorry I have to take Cole to school TOOO, and they don't want him late ether!  
~On the way to taking Cole to school Jesse calls to say his brother's HW was not in his stuff but remembers seeing it .......  near the computer  .....  
~So turning around now...  Back to home...  run in, find HW... off to school again!
~He was about 3 or 4 minute late!  (but when I picked up he said there was no one stopping to get a tardy slip, so we are SAFE!)  
What a Morning!  Right!?!  
You have days like that right1?! 
Or are we all just CRAZY here!?!
*So the rest of my morning (Crazy me kept going) went like this: 
(Oh and Lila has Fridays off so it was the both of us)
~A.C. Moore
~Michaels
~Target
~World Market
~Jo Anns 
~Kohls
~Home to do Lunch
(And I only spent less than $15)
~Picked up Jesse 
~Picked up Cole


And these are just my mornings!!!  (Or what I can still remember of them)
There also my late afternoons and evenings...  My Hubby attempting to quite smoking...  The Dark Vader  lego head and dinosaur incident...  Magic card pack search...  Hubby's joint pain...  Fighting boys...  Dinner planning...  and so on!

How was your week?  And your first week w/ out the kiddos?  And what was your favorite part of the week?

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...