Saturday, September 3, 2011

Lila Gets Her Ear's Pierced!

Today was a big day for My Little Lady Bug,
Today she got her Ear's Pierced!
This was a very big deal at our house since I am not the kinda person that wanted her to be born with earrings like some moms.  Not that it is a bad thing, if you looked at me you would think since I have 5 holes in one ear and 3 in the other that my little girl would have them too asap!  But to me it is a hole in a body, in my perfect little girls head!  I did not want to have her traumatized by the gun, yes it's a gun, and end up hating them or messing up her ears with in infection or ripping them out.  So I waited till SHE was READY and SHE WANTED THEM!!!!  
 (having her hair pulled back)
 And finally the day CAME!!! 
 So we found someone we trusted (not the lady at the mall that has been working there for maybe a month)...
It was our Hair Dresser!!!
Lila was so excited!  She got to pick out her earrings, she went with pearls since it's her birth stone!  
(I have a feeling they will be replaced with real ones by her beloved grandparents at Christmas or her Birthday)
(dotting her ears)
We talked about what was going to happen, since she is 4 I thought it was very important that she knew that this is big and I wanted her to understand every thing that was going on, even the part about it will hurt but just for a little bit!
And she was a brave Little (I mean Big) Girl!
She sat in the set all by herself and sat still when her ears were being cleaned and marked!
After the first one went in I got a shot of her sad almost in tears face =(  This is why I did not want to do this to her!  But she sat still for the second one too, I did hold down her hands with one hand and held her head steady for with my other hand.  And as soon as it was over her Daddy scooped her up and she bawled!   It broke my heart but it was over and the pain would be too very soon after!
By the time we got her to the car she was settling down, her little ears were bright red!  But like with the shots at the doctor's office earlier that week I had a present wrapped up for her to open when she got both ears done (I was so afraid that after the first ear she would not let us do the second one)
And that made it all better!  
"Aww... It's so CUTE!"
A Littlest Pet Shop Pink Flamingo 
(Our Hair Dresser has a huge collection of everything pink flamingos at the shop so I thought getting Lila one would be a nice connection to her)
And of corse it never hurts to add some Krispy Kreame Doughnuts!
It was very hard to get a good picture of the 3 of them but I did try!
Lol ;~)
So by the end of the day ALL WAS GOOD!
One Happy Little Lady Bug!!!
(w/ earring!!!)
~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...