Monday, November 8, 2010

how I did on my fist week....

Now that Week 1 is over how did I do on my said "Goals" that I made while I was sick?

Well I started out strong and good!!! Walked the dog, not at the time I wanted b/c hubby decide he would start going to work earlier but I still went w/ Lila later.

Monday I vacuumed did some laundry.

Tuesday I walked the dog after dropping off all the kids at school and I swept, moped, did the cat litter, and made one of the boys take the garbage around!!!

Wednesday I did the bathrooms, all 3, more laundry b/c there is alway laundry, and walked the dog to my sister's new place down the street.

Then by Thursday I started getting really tired, see I don't sleep well when I start walking or do any sort of physical exercise, it really sucks to lay down at say 10:30 very tired but not be able to fall asleep till 12:30. And a couple of weeks ago I was falling asleep around 11:00 or so, so what has changed? The walking! So Thursday I only started cleaning the boys room, did a lot yet got very little done! Their room has so many little pieces in it, legos, cars, cards, magnext, k'nex.... but I got a whole bag of trash out!!!! (before they came home from school, lol) I only walked the dog for about 5 min. b/c it was raining out, cold yucky rain!
And Friday, a friend called and wanted to do play date w/ the girls and having had a bad night sleep b/c Lila woke up more than once I thought any excuse to not clean that day was well welcomed!!!! Friday night though was the worse w/ sleep w/ Cole having night terrors or growing pains or something, I was up till like 2am!

So now it is time for week 2!!!!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~RA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...