Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
I am not one that enjoys cooking but I have found that when it comes to baking something taste I am all in to try it!!!
And when I saw a recipe for 'Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes' from a blog that I found through another blog I had to try it!!!
Do you enjoy eating the cookie dough as much as the baked cookie (or more)?
Do you Love Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream?
What about the Blizzards or Cookie Dough Milk Shakes?
If you do you are going to LOVE this CUPCAKE!!!

(this picture is from kevinandamanda.com)

With Thanksgiving coming up I thought I would combine the 'Turkey Cupcake' w/ the 'Cookie Dough' one!!! And got my little Gobblers! Lol!

(click here for how to make Betty Crocker Turkey Cupcakes, they even have a how to video!)


I made mine real easy used a box cake mix and already made cookie dough, just had to make it into small balls and freeze! And because I was going to do turkeys I bought chocolate icing too! Easy, easy, easy
I used 2 baby medicine syringe to make the eyes, one w/ vanilla icing and one for chocolate icing. It is always great to find new ways to use things you already have! Then I used the vanilla icing w/ red food coloring to make red icing and reused the vanilla syringe to make my finishing touches!!!! And might I say they look AWESOME....

And the Kiddies thought they where TASTY!!!!

So I will end this with HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!!!
(yah I know wrong holiday but it seems appropriate since we are all in a food coma and will hopeful sleep well =)

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~RA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...