Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fall in NC

This is what Autumn looks where I live....
Beautiful North Carolina!
This is the the path I take to walk weather it is with my kids or just with the dog. I am so LUCKY that I live somewhere so BEAUTIFUL!!!
The weather has been so weird lately, record breaking hot summer, no rain for weeks then down pours that caused flooding, lots of plants died, I never got any tomatoes from my tomato plant, leaves started falling before summer ended.... I was almost worried that we would not get all the pretty colors that we normally would by the time fall was here! But we DID!!!
And it is so nice that this year with all the kids in school I have the time to step out side and enjoy it!!!!

I am not a fall person, it's when it gets cold! I like the sun, warmth, flowers, baby animals, so I would say I am a spring or early summer person. Usually by Thanksgiving it's cold, your dressing in layers, dusting off the old winter coat or going out to buy a new one. But this year autumn has been so warm 60's and even 70's some days we are dipping down at night some night are getting close to freezing but then it is 60 the next day! This is normal in some place but here not so much! So this year I have been enjoying the pretty fall colors in the nice warm sun!!!!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~
;~)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...