Thursday, October 14, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Complaining Mom!!!!

Complaining Session!!!
So I'm NOT complaining at my hubby again and since no one reads my blog I am going to use it tonight as my "Diary of a Wimpy Complaining Mommy!" So here it goes....

We rent our place b/c it is cheap and in the area we want to be, it is a cute town little town house, middle unit. But it is old and has problems, lots of them and once one get fix it seems like there is another one! The AC unit, dish washer, water leaking from the unit on the left then the one on the right, leaky sinks, leaky tubs..... and so on and so on!!! Now it is the shower in the kids bath room, you turn the nob so the water will go up to the shower and NOTHING!!! Now I am no expert but if the water is on and it is not coming out the bottom or the top were is it going AND THAT CAN'T BE GOOD!!!! So now we need to call the land lord to come and take a look at it but he sometimes take forever to fix some thing like the leaky faucet and he has not been able to fix the dish washer that will run all night if you don't baby sit it!!! In the mean time I am currently sick (head and body aches, throat is itchy, tired, but no fever) for the second time (felt fine last week but was like this the one before!). So every one is using the shower in my bath room =( Which is fine for a day or 2 but it is helpful to be able to bathe the 3 yr. old while one of the boys is shower in their bath room!

Another thing to complain about is that I am soooooooo TIRED!!!! I am not doing a very good job of keeping the house clean, I feel like I am living in the van dropping off and pick up all 3 kids, I am having nightmares, and I am very stressed out!!!! I thought (silly me) that once all 3 kids went to school I could get it together have the house clean every day, walk the dog (which would give me the exercise I need to lose those pesky 10 lb that are bothering me), volunteer at the schools, and still have free time to read a book or scrapbook or something for me!!! But no I was in a dream!!! I have 3 kids at 3 different school going at 3 different time to drop them off and then picking them up at 3 different times so I spend a lot of time going back and forth, to and from!!!!!!!!

And a lot of my energy is spent fighting w/ my 8 yr. old to do the simple thing he is suppose to do on his own like starting his homework, getting ready for school, getting in the shower, reading before bed time!!! Everything w/ him is a battle and it is waring me down!!! So while I have 3 very short hours (more like 2 and half b/c I have to drive home and and drive back) 3 days a week while Lila is at school, I usually spend them on the couch w/ the tv so I can relax and breath for a couple minutes and watch someone else problems on a show or 2! Yes I am very productive!!!! Very wise w/ my time!!!

Well it is time to battle the bed time w/ the said 8 yr. old, WISH ME LUCK, even though I know I will win (I always do b/c we all need sleep even him!!!)!!!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
(So am trying to get there!!!)
~The Wimpy Complaining Mom~
~RA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...