Thursday, April 29, 2010

a house wife's day

Wow another hard morning and I wonder why I never want to get out of bed! It started with a headache, I think it was the same one I went to bed with last night. Then there was a cereal fight!!! Trying to get the boys to pour less in their bowl (the newer bowls are bigger then the old ones). Cole doesn't alway eat the giant bowl he pours and the cereal is going so fast I am having a hard time keeping it stocked up!!! (I may need to find something else for quick easy cheap breakfasts!) Then there is Lila who want a bowl of cereal but doesn't eat any of it!!! The girl eats so little it is a wonder that she is growing at all!!!

Then there is getting Cole out the door to go to school! The boy HATES SCHOOL!!!! & I understand, most of us did not like it at one point or another!!! But that doesn't change the fact! He has to go! Maybe just maybe if he did not push my buttons, listen to me better, just maybe I could homeschool him but b/c that is not something I could do for him and he would be so bored w/ no kids to play w/ it just would not work!!! So we fight about it most mornings!

I did take Lila to the park, it is beautiful outside, not to hot not to cold! Sun out w/ a nice breeze! But Lila is off today, maybe tired. There weren't many children out this morning, we were at the park for 30/45 minutes before another person and a child came for a little while then they were gone after about 30 minutes! Then it was another 15/20 minutes before more children came! Usually Lila is ok w/ playing by herself but today like I said she was off... she complained about being hungry, no surprise since she did not eat breakfast but usually she not hungry till 11. And she keep wanting to go home to get a snack but when I asked her to help me pick up the sand toys she would drink some of her water and started playing again! She did this like 4 or 5 times! So finally right before 11 I pick up the toys by myself and by this point she was ready to go home. She ate great for lunch which is normal for her, pick little at breakfast eat great for lunch and nothing for dinner! And yet she grows like a weed!!! But that is a 2 year old for you! Soon to be a 3 year old!!!

So now she is napping I get a couple of hours to myself before I have to pick up the boys and we (meaning Cole and I) fight about homework!!! Then I make dinner.... feed the dog and cat.... get everyone ready for bed.... do the dishes... feed the fish.... I get ready for bed, yet I can't fall asleep till 12am or later since my brain wont shut down..... then I get the headache and finally fall asleep.... only to wake up in the next morning still tired w/ the headache!!! And it starts all over again!!! (and I have not said anything about the cleaning I did or was suppose to do! Which I am going to start now and get what I can down before Lila gets up and we have to get the boy from school....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...