Tuesday, April 6, 2010

3/6/10

Finally Spring Break is OVER!!! Now that I am a mom I understand why my mom got so excited when we went back to school! And after a week with all the kids home I am mentally and physically drained! There is so much cleaning to do... laundry, mopping, vacuuming.... where to even start!!! Well today I started w/ the kitchen not that I got very far since Lila and I went to do lunch w/ Jesse and a few of his friends, played a board game. Now that I am home it is Lila's nap time and turn on all the fish lights (only 1 out of 6 has a timer switch), check on the baby fish feed them.... Now it is time to get back to cleaning the kitchen, thinking sweetish meat balls for diner. (wishing it would rain to help w/ all the pollen outside!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...