Monday, April 29, 2013

Photo 33~> Zooming In Little Bird


My birthday is coming up at the end of May and what I really wanted was a bigger zoom lens for my camera since at the winter performances at the elementary school the lens that came with the camera just wasn't enough to get a good close up shot of my kids singing.  Well for the second year in a row my birthday came early (last year in April I got Crush our tortoise) this year I got my Big Zooming Lens!!!  

As luck would have it soon after I got it I was outside with my daughter and a hawk landed on top of a tree across the street.  What a difference!  Can you see him in the pix below?  He is a very little speck on the top left side of the left tree. 


My poor Husband is going to run out of computer space soon since taking pictures is so relaxing to me and these days I need a lot of calming time away from the stress!  
Lol

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...