Sunday, April 14, 2013

Busy Little Lady Bugs, Photo 30


We LOVE lady bugs at our house so when the tree in our yard was covered with them we got really excited!  Lila and I watched them run around up and down the tree and I got to take picture after picture of them.  We also notice little yellow eggs all over the tree, might be lady bug eggs!  (Lady Bug Life Cycle)  I'm going to keep an eye on them to see what pops out.


These are my favorite out of around 50 picture of them.   What do you think?  Do you think I could do nature pix for a magazine or a bug book?  Lol

I also took pictures of the ants but they blend in so well with the dirt that you could barley see them.  I want to get a good one of a bee next and some butterflies would be nice....
Spring is in the air finally!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...