Friday, April 19, 2013

Photo 32 ~> Pop of Color On A Gloomy Day


Today is a cloudy gloomy day and I personally am feeling a lot like Eeyore these days.  I just go through my own "gloomy" days here and there and I have no clue what sets them off but I am sure I'm not the only one.  Sometimes we just need a "Pop Of Color" to make us feel a little better and ready to get through the rest of our day.  I am so happy spring is here with it is warm weather and flowers, just waiting for the pollen to die down so we can enjoy the out doors before it is blistering hot!  I hope everyone is have a great spring day because the "happy" people defiantly bring my spirits up a little, so thank you!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
(trying so hard!!!!)
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...