Thursday, June 17, 2010

Perfection In A Bottle

If Perfection was in a Bottle then life would be easier,

If Perfection was in a Bottle the our home would be clean,

If Perfection was in a Bottle the kids would be good all the time,
their room would always be clean,
they would never fight,
they would be seen and not heard,
they would play nicely each other or alone,

If Perfection was in a Bottle I would be in a house,
and everyone would have there own room and/or space,
I could paint any room I wanted any color I wanted,

If Perfection was in a Bottle the house would have a big yard for the dog,
with lots of birds to watch,
and squirrels to chase (but never catch),
and the white picket fence with flower beads and a garden,

If Perfection was in a Bottle I could be the stay at home mom,
with a side job that did not interfere with the kids actives,
yet make a little extra money so we could do fun things
like the movies or buy the news book in that great series,

If Perfection was in a Bottle then I would have one in the spice rack,
one with the cleaning supplies,
one with the bath bubble and the lotions and potions,
one out side for the skeeters and the awesome garden,
one for the kids, no maybe one for each kid,
one for the pets, no maybe one for each pet,
one for the car, no maybe one for each car,
I would have it everywhere because I need it!
I need the help!!!!

If Perfection was in a Bottle!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
(something we are all looking for)
~RA~





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...