Thursday, June 10, 2010

End of the 2009-2010 School Year!!!!

Jesse and his friends at the 5th Grade Dance!!!!!!!
Love the posing!
They were to cute at their first ever school dance!
I remember having them in middle school and how much fun they were!!!
Jesse thought dance, "YUCK!"
But after I told him that he doesn't have to dance,
to just go 'hang out' w/ your friends, he was excited!!!
And he an awesome time!!!!
(that was our Monday)


Wednesday.....
It was Cole and the 2nd Graders' turn to have fun!!!!
2nd Graders End of Year BLAST!!!!
And boy it was fun!!!!
Even I had a BLAST!!!! LOL =)
Cole and I soaking wet!!! I really need a fun day like that!!!



Thursday (today)....
Jesse Graduated 5th Grade (and Elementary School)!!!!
Jesse w/ his math and science teacher!
Got his report card and is ready for summer!!!
Jesse w/ his LA and S.S. teacher!!!

Wow I can not believe the year is over!!!!
Now it is time for the long HOT summer!!!
And how am I going to entertain 3 kids all summer long on a cheap cheap budget....

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~RA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...