Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lila Turns 3!!!!!

My Little Lady Bug is now 3!!!!!!!
Happy Birthday Lila!!!!
Hello Kitty Cup Cakes! And one Happy Little Girl!
Yummy!!!!
"This big present it's for me"
(the party was for Lila and Cole Bdays @ the
Grandparents' House and Lila did not realize
that she too would get presents)
And she got just what she wanted a Tricycle!!!
And.....
A her first Barbie!!!!
And she go a pretty new bike from her
Nana and Papa for her birthday!
(she has only been asking for one for the
last 2 or 3 months, lol!)
So Lila and I start putting the trike together
and my hubby and one of my boys
take over the project!!! Lol!!! I think we were
doing just fine but did not mind the help =)

Finally the bike(trike) is done and Lila takes it out for
a spin only to discover that peddling is not as easy
as it looks! But she did fine going down hill!!!
And had a blast!!!
I can't believe she is already 3!!!! Where has the time gone!
My last little baby has grown up, not an infant anymore,
not a baby anymore, not a toddler anymore!!!
Can't believe she is potty trained,
NO MORE DIPPERS!!!!
She is miss independent about most things,
well except wiping!!! Lol =)
She wants to read to me instead of
me reading to her,
she is starting to sing to music and
even make up her own songs,
she plays with her little girl friend and
keeps up with the big boys,
she is smart and beautiful!!!!!!
And so wants to go to school and
wear make-up!!! Lol!
I love watching her grow up!
And I love Love LOVE this age group!
3 and 4's are the best!!!!
We are going to have a great year full of
fun and excitement!!!!
The world through Lila's eyes!!!!!!
Here We Go.....

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...