Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My Mother's Day '10



My Mother's Day went pretty well! Hubby got up when I did instead of his usual 10'ish... The kids did a good job of cleaning their room... We did the flea market, I love walking around at the flea market... The weather was awesome!!!... Cole gave me a school made Mother's Day gift, a butterfly... Lila and I made her hand print!!

Even though My Little Lady Bug was sick (coughing, sneezing, sniffling) she had a great day, making her hand print and playing at Nana & Papa's with the boys and her cousin house!

Lila's Hand 2 yrs. old

Unfortunately My Little Lady Bug was so busy that she did not want to take her nap...
So she pooped out right as dinner was ready and missed all the drama about the oven element burning out!!! Lol!!!


Yes the heating element decided that Mother's Day was the prefect day to well die!!! Luckily the pork tenderloin decided to cook but the sweet potatoes were as hard as rocks!!! And they were in there for an hour and a half!!!!!! GRRRR..... So I microwaved the sweet potatoes and they came out terrible! Oh well there is only so much I could do.... Next year need to put a little money aside so I can go out to dinner for Mother's Day!!! But my birthday in a couple of weeks and we ARE going out to dinner then!!!!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...