Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May, My Bday, school, and stuff.....

Wow can't believe May is almost over and the school year is coming to a close!!! Where did the year go!!! May/June are alway busy ones one birthday after another (squeeze in Mother's Day), end of school events....

Jesse is having a 5th grade dance and a picnic! He already finished his EOGs (End of Grade Tests) He made all 4s!!! (meaning As) And we are getting very excited since this is his last year of elementary school, next year MIDDLE SCHOOL!!!!!!....

Cole has a special 2nd grade day plus we just did a conference w/ his teacher today! He is doing great in math and has improved a bunch in reading but his bad spelling and penmanship (his writing is so sloppy) is holding him back in writing. We are going to work on that all summer!!! Plus Cole just did the dentist this week and got some bad news! He is not doing very well on brushing (I may have to stand over him again and make sure he brushes well!!!) and now he is going to have a tooth pulled!!! =( We are going to wait till after school has ended and after his birthday before we do it! So it will be the middle of next month!!! (Wish us luck)....

Both boys have Super Kids Day at school this Friday and I am going to volunteer all day for the fun in the sun! Lol!!! And it is going to be a HOT one!!! Then Saturday my baby sister is getting married!!! A great friend is going to make the cake for her and then we are going to make 50+ cupcakes to go with it!!! Wow I got to do that Thursday since I will be busy and than to tired on Friday!....

And we started this busy week w/ my 29th birthday (which was last Saturday)! We went out shopping and ate out at FRIDAYs!!! Yumm-E!!! I did not have to cook or clean dishes!!! (well not dinner dishes anyways, Lol!) It is funny that I only get a weekend (Friday doesn't count cause it sucked just fought w/ hubby all day and did the kid things) but my lovely husband gets a whole WEEK!!! Now is that far? I don't think so!!! Oh well what can I do. I did have a great dinner w/ the family, my kids, hubby, his parents and his sister and her son (I love my hubby's family since mine is... well... there but not!) And today I got a new dress w/ the gift card that I am suppose to only spend on ME!!! (but that is really hard to do!!!!! shhh, got Lila a new cute shirt b/c it was on sale and would go perfectly w/ her new skirt!)....

To add to are busy days this week (& last week and the next couple of weeks) our whole family has become addicted to a new game! It started w/ the kid playing on the display IPads at best buy w/ this game. Then Cole begged and begged till my great hubby put it on my IPhone so that the boys could play it! By the end of that day he had put it on my phone, his phone, and the computer in our room. And by day 2 it was on my phone, his phone, the computer in our room, the computer in the living room, and my laptop!!!! 4 out of 5 of us can't stop playing this stupid little game!!! (and the 5 person is not play it b/c she is 2 and well just can't do it, but she does watch us) What game is it you say that has gotten us so zombified?!?!?!?! Well "Plants vs. Zombies" of corse!!!! Lol!!! The kids are mad b/c they only get an hour of game time on none school days (days w/ homework we don't do video games) but Mommy and Daddy can play all day and all night if they want!!! Lol!!! I know we are mean!!!

So to recap busy week + busy next couple of weeks.... turned 29: I am finally the age that some women lie and say they are (or are turning)! Hoping to only be 29 for one year ;) !!! Next year 30 HERE I COME!!!! Lol!!!!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~
~RA~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...