Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cole's Frog

R.I.P. Cole's Frog

Poor, poor Cole is so upset =( He had this little frog that we got as a tadpole a couple months ago... he fed him 2 days ago (and b/c he lives w/ a lot of water he feeds him crickets in another container otherwise the crickets would jump in the water and drown before the frog could eat them )... tonight Cole fond his frog in it's feeding container all dried up =( it only took 2 days.... And Cole is so upset... feels like he killed him b/c he forgot to put him away.... and well he did.... how do yo let him know it is ok.... it is not like he is not use to pets dying we have tons of fish that die all the time!!! And we have had other pets die but he feels that this one is all his fault =( And it is... but.... all I can do is tell him it happens and I love him and if he wants I will get him a new one (I know I am a sap)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...