Friday, March 12, 2010

Wow our week Was Busy! March 8-12 2010

It is March: Lila is almost potty trained (just uses a dipper over night)!
Jesse has graduated from Cub Scouts to Boy Scouts, we are very proud!
Cole is doing better w/ homework while Jesse is forgetting his!

Justin's Birthday is coming up soon and I still don't know what to get him =( What do you get for a guy that gets everything he want when he wants it!?! I am thinking ether a nice big tool box (since his broke he has taken over Cole's and there are tools everywhere!) or live rock for his salt water fish habit!!! The boys want to get him a video game Metroid combo pack or something. But he's not playing very many games these day, maybe b/c he needs new ones or b/c he works in front of a computer most of the day & night. Well he has the week off starting hopefully tonight and he will probably have some plan for what he wants to do and get!

Had a fun week this week: Monday Lila and I helped at the kids school's book fair! Did Lunch Bunch w/ Jesse, played Yahtzee (not that we got very far w/ eating & teaching everyone how to play) Cole and I won best cake in his group at Cub Scouts!
Tuesday Lila and I went to our favorite park (stayed from 9:20 to 11), had a great time chatting w/ another mom that I've seen there quite a bit! Took Jesse to Boy Scouts!
Wednesday Lila and I went to the book store for story time and got to chat w/ another mom w/ a girl Lila age that we see at the park a lot!
Thursday Lila and I took Lily (our dog) on a nature walk! Saw lots of birds and even a woodpecker! Plus Lily loved pointing out every squirrel!
And Friday, today, we have taken it easy! Did Lunch Bunch w/ Cole! We are reading Way Side Stories from Way Side School!
Tomorrow (Saturday) Lila and I have plans to go to the Barbie Mermaid Party @ Toysrus w/ Baby Casey who is turning 2!!! I am going to have to stop calling her "Baby" soon!

Just got to keep reminding myself to keep Smiling b/c only I can make myself Happy! Just Keep Swimming!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...