Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March (what is today?) 23, 2010

Nothing new to report on ether sets of eggs =( We are playing the waiting game... what fun! So Lila and I went to the park today, had it to our selfs since it was on the chilly side!!! But it was nice to be warmed by the sun (something I need) and played in the sand!!! Justin was able to finish the little tank so now we have a nursery tank and the next step is to catch the damsel fish (the tester) and put him in it to make sure it is liveable! The trick is catching him with out getting poisoned by the Lion Fish, my other Baby!!! So we have put in a twrap (like Elmer Fud says) and hopping that he will take the bate. Well calling it a night not that I will fall asleep anytime soon..... do I go out in the cold to get the book I am reading or just start a new one and leave that one for carpool.... I don't know! Good Night All!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...