Thursday, July 10, 2014

Back on the Blog!

It has almost been a year but I'm finally back on!
It has been a long time since I have even thought about doing a blog post but it is time!  

Our year has been crazy and when I say year I mean the 2013-2014 school year!  Having 3 kids at 3 schools on 2 different school calendar has keep me on my toes!  My oldest finished his first year of high school, the middle child barely pasted his first year of middle school on a 9 week in 2 week out calendar, and the youngest finished 1st grade!  I am very thankful after 2 busy school years and no summer vacation between the two we are finally taking a break!  Summer Vacation!!!

Now we are almost half way done with our laid back, easy going, even lazy summer vacation.  I'm so not ready to go back to driving kids back and forth from 3 different schools!

On another note I still love the home we moved into last summer!  We never finished unpacking all the boxes because we did not know when we signed the lease if we were going to stay beyond a year but we love it here so it is time to unpack the rest of the boxes and finish putting the rooms together!  Everyone has their own room so the fighting has gone down.  There are so many birds, critters, bugs to take pictures of!!!  I wish I kept going with my picture a day goal I made last year but in a way I am still doing it just on Instagram instead!
Here are a few of my photos:
If you would like to see more of my pixs on Instagram chech them out at raboldt22.

Next post will be on the new puppy and puppy life!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...