Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Humming Bird ~> Photo 38


Have you ever seen a Humming Bird nest?
I'm trying to think back to all the animal shows I have seen and all the animal/nature photographs in magazines and I don't recall seeing one so stumbling onto one in the yard is very exciting!  If you search the web you will find tons of pictures of humming birds and their nests but I never thought about searching for what one might look like till we saw this little guy flying in and out of his tiny little home.  I am quite curious on how it was made, what it is made out of, and did the humming bird make it?  I wonder if there are eggs in it!?!  How cool would that be to watch little humming birds grow up!  I really wish I could get a better angle on the nest to see inside it.  Oh well, this is a pretty cool find and snap shot!

~Love~Smile~Enjoy~Happiness~
~Ra~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...